Cant get a group together but want to try our popular two hour tournament? Join our group Two for Tuesday session
Two For Tuesday is the perfect opportunity to bury the hatchet, hit the target or get axe to grind on your partner or best mate.
Sharpen your axes and get ready to enter Sydney’s most competitive throwing event.
You’ll get two hours of fun with your axe-pert trainer who’ll guide you in the skills of axe throwing and develop your inner lumberjack (or jill).
Once you’ve all had a chance to get some practice in, it’s competition on with several round robin rounds including winners and losers.
Hurl your hatchet, hit the target and prove you’ve got the chops to win the crowning glory.
- No experience necessary, all skills levels welcome
- Group size minimum of 2 for only $99 per couple
- Trophies and crowns available on request
- Food and Bar packages available at time of booking
- Our minimum throwing age is 16
- All minors (18 years or younger) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Signed waiver completed at time of booking
- Please wear enclosed toe shoes
- ID must be shown to enter premises