Sharpen your axes and get ready to enter Sydney’s most competitive throwing event.
You’ll get two hours of fun with your axe-pert trainer who’ll guide you in the skills of axe throwing and develop your inner lumberjack (or Jill).
Once you’ve all had a chance to get some practice in, it’s competition on with several round robin rounds including winners and losers.
Hurl your hatchet, hit the target and prove you’ve got the chops to win the crowning glory.
- Perfect for Bucks, Hens, Corporate, Birthdays, Friends get together.
- No experience necessary, all skills levels welcome
- Minimum group size of 8, max. 15 per lane
- Trophies available when booking
- Our minimum throwing age is 16
- All minors (18 years or younger) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Signed waiver completed at time of booking
- Please wear enclosed toe shoes
- Must have Service NSW app for check in